Duplicatch is a powerful, rich on features, and extremely easy to use software tool for finding and removing duplicates (copies) of files in general and pictures in particular stored on hard discs, CDs, DVDs, etc. Duplicatch provides you with power to find and reliably identify duplicates (copies, clones) of any file on your storage media not by file name or size but by its content! Pictures could be compared on the basis of their visual similarity by the unique fuzzy picture comparison engine!
Important: under Windows 8 or higher the software needs to be launched "as administrator".
- Visual similarity pictures comparison that also includes rotations, flips, and greyscale
- MP3 could be compared using title, album and author names
- Searching for duplicates of the given sample file or picture
- More than 30 different graphic formats are supported: JPEG, PNG, BMP, TIFF, PCX, GIF, PCD, PSD, RAW, and many more
- Files can be compared using byte-by-byte comparison, CRC32 checksums, MD4, MD5, and SHA file hashes
- Search results are automatically marked for moving to predefined folder or for deletion
- Searching is highly customizable via simple to use options panel
- Search results can be saved for further editing
- Selected file can be previewed, opened or shown in the system Explorer
- Pictures can be viewed in actual pixels by the internal viewer
- Software has customizable and stunning skinned user interface
Download: Duplicatch (1.1)